Hope you all are doing super fine..
Welcome to Mommy’s Lifestyle!
My journey from electrical engineer to entrepreneur and lifestyle blogger has been quite interesting. Living the entrepreneur lifestyle, sitting umpteen hours in front of the laptop day and night, often the term ‘self-care’ goes out of my window. But I have understood the need for implementing a lot of lifestyle changes in terms of self-care for me.
Through this blog Mommy’s Lifestyle I want YOU to be my partner in this lifestyle journey post baby.
Mommy’s Lifestyle is all about bringing a healthier lifestyle for moms. It is not just intended to make you fit into those pre-pregnancy jeans or looking good for that upcoming family function.
Our aim is to give you a Lifestyle Makeover! Are you ready?
Mommy’s Lifestyle – Lets stay connected:
Mommy’s lifestyle is for you, if YOU:
- Want to take proper care of your skin, hair, face and health (yes all over again post baby)
- Are looking for stress busters and simplified lifestyle tips so that you remain with ample time for yourself by the end of the day
- Want to lose that belly pouch which exists even after your munchkin cross the terrible twos
- Want to have an organised and clutter-free rooms/desk/kitchen/house in total
- Want to do more things in a day staying active and fit (along with nurturing your little munchkin)
- Wish to have someone motivate you to help you break the lethargic cocoon and move your ass (pun intended :P)
- Wish to strike a balance between work life and parenting
- Innovations and techniques catering to make mommy life straight forward/facile
I hope Mommy’s Lifestyle helps you redefine your lifestyle!
You can also download our FREE eBook on 30 DIY beauty recipes and subscribe to our newsletters.
Also mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to contact me for the media kit, suggest article topics you would like to read here
Kindly do not send any mails requesting republishing of content or usage of our pictures. All the contents in Mommy’s Lifestyle are copyright protected.
DISCLAIMER: All the contents in the blog Mommy’s Lifestyle including advice from writers and other professionals should be considered as opinion only.